Sunday, March 29, 2009

I know I haven't updated here in awhile. But I haven't had much to blog about as far as trying to get pregnant goes, seeing as how we aren't trying right now. I'm still not ready to go back to it.

But I guess I can give updates on other aspects of our life! Earlier this week, Kyle and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary!! And then a few days later was our 7 year anniversary of being together! Where does the time go?? We had a great day together though!!
Kyle works a lot. The ship is going out later this week, but only for a week. Then home for about a week, before the ship heads to the other side of the sound for it's shipyard period. They are going to be over there until at least the end of the year. Maybe longer. I'm still waiting to hear back about the daycare job. Apparently the have two 2nd interviews sometime this week, so no decision has been made. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they liked me best!!

My parents are going to be here in just over a month!! I can't wait to show them the Seattle area!! They will be here for a week!

Anyways, other than that, we don't have much going on! Hope all is well with everyone else!

No comments: