Thursday, October 13, 2011


Life as a mama has been incredible. It's everything I could have dreamed of, and more! She's still such a good baby, with such a good disposition. Sometimes, when I'm talking to her, or singing to her, I get so emotional that I just start to cry. I cannot believe that after all of this time, I am finally a mommy! I love you, Kennedy Claire! You are my heart. <3












2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, girl, that crying thing never goes away, just so you know. I sometimes just look at Jackson, rub his hair, and tears stream down my face. Same with Addy. Jackson may not be a little newborn anymore, but he's still so precious and the fact that he is MINE is nothing short of a true miracle. Keep enjoying your little miss -seriously, people say this and it sounds cliche, but times FLIES by with them. I keep trying to take snapshots in my mind, especially with Addy as she is my "baby." But it still just flies by. SOOOO happy for you, momma:).

Michelle and Dave said...

Tiffany, so happy for you!!! Kennedy is precious! All the best!