I still haven't gotten my referral yet! Last week, the woman I spoke to, Katie Holmes (hehe), told me to call her Thursday to make sure everything had gone through. Well, I called her and she said I wasn't even in the system. She gave me another number to call, Angela. I left a message there, but never heard back from her. Then I called my doctor's office to see if they had put it through. No answer, left another message. When Misty called me back, she said that she had talked to Tricare, and since we live so far north that the referral wasn't automatically approved. She gave me yet another number to call. But by that point, that office had closed. I was going to call it first thing in the morning. But before I could, I got a call from Katie, and she told me to call my doctor's office and to have them fax the referral form straight to her and she would put me in the system herself. So I did. And I think Misty sent it to her. Gosh! What a run around! Hopefully I'll hear something soon, and then I can set up an appointment! Phew! I'm just ready to meet a new doctor and try some new things!
Luckily, I have Kyle's schedule written out for the next few months so that I can pick a date when he is off too. Right now, he's on a two day on/two day off schedule. That should make it fairly easy to find a day where he won't be working. I hate that the fertility clinic is at Ft. Lewis, which is in Tacoma, which is an hour and a half away. That's going to suck a lot when I have to go at least once a week, if not several times a week. Yuck. But I'm willing to do whatever I have to do!
Happy Friday the 13th today and Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!
4 comments:
ANy news on your referral yet??
i know i had to wait a week or so before i called and gripped them out for to get Gavin's for CHKD.
Nope no news yet. Apparently it didn't go right through because we live so far north of it. Last time I spoke to the woman, she said she would have to enter in herself. I guess I need to call her again and see what's going on. ::shrugs::
well we hope that you can get some good news soon!! i know its a pain but just hang in there with the whole tricare thing...
Post a Comment