
Today is my 25th birthday! I have been waiting for this birthday for a long time. Mostly because 25 is my favorite number. And it always seemed like an ideal age. This year, I'm 25 on the 25th! That makes me smile! Seriously folks, it's the little things in life! Along with the birth of yours truly, here are some other significant things/people that turned 25 this year! My Little Ponies (hell yes!), Tetris (the only game that I actually like!), Katy Perry, Macintosh, Prince Harry, The Ronald McDonald House, Scarlett Johansson, Burt's Bees, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(very significant), and Khloe Kardashian just to name a few. 1984 was a good year! (Seriously, how old do you feel now?)
I've got a lot of hope for this next year. I'm hoping my year of being 25 will be a great one! We will be moving, possibly buying a house, and starting (and maybe even possibly hopefully finishing) the adoption process. I think 25 would be a great year to finally become a Momma! I also hope to take some more photography classes this year, after we get moved. And I also want to lose some weight(already got that ball rolling, ever so slowly). I hope this year is a good one!
Later today, I will be celebrating with my bests. Lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant! Yum! That is, assuming that Brina doesn't go into labor, causing us to have a birthday party at the hospital! Though, I am secretly hoping that Jessa will make her appearance today! I would love to share my birthday with her! Anyways, if Jessa doesn't arrive, after lunch, I will spend the rest of the afternoon with my Boo!
And then, this weekend, we're all going out to dinner in Seattle at The Pink Door. Super fun!
With that, I am off to bed! This girl has got a 9 a.m. photo shoot!
Happy Birthday to me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment