As can be imagined, we have been incredibly busy the last couple of weeks! We drove over 2,600 miles in 4 days! After three hard days of driving, we stopped in Abilene, TX to see my brother and his wife. We stayed a few nights with them, then on to Arkansas. We have been on the go since we got here! My parents, grandparents, and his Mom and step-dad live within 10 minutes of each other. And then the rest of his family lives about an hour away. I am so tired! LoL
I think we'll be leaving here on Wednesday, the 24th. But that isn't set in stone. Our anniversary is the 23rd, and we will have been married for 6 years! Wow! Where does the time go?! And the 27th is our 8 year anniversary of being together! Gosh, I still love that man to the moon and back! I am lucky to have him!
We are so incredibly close to being in New York! And you all know what that means! We finally get to officially start the adoption process!!!! AHHH! I am so thrilled! We have been waiting for this since November when we made the decision to adopt! YAY!!!
Once again, I'm so sorry that I have been a horrible bloggy friend! I am slowly, but surely, getting caught up on the past few weeks of blogs! I follow a lot of really great blogs, so it is definitely taking some time!
I've been taking a ton of pictures, in true Tiffany style! I've gotten to visit with my Grandma several times, which has been bittersweet. I love her so much, but it's so hard to see her like this. She has Alzheimer's, and has a very short term memory. But I will post more about that later. I am just very grateful to have the chance to spend time with her! We are so much alike in so many ways! Tonight, some old friends that I graduated with are coming over to hang out. Should be a good time! Several of them have babies that I have never met!
Well, dearests, I need to go. I'm going to become a regular around here again before too long! Just give me time! Hope everyone is doing well!!!
6 comments:
I'm so glad your trip has been safe so far! And it's nice you've been able to spend so much time with family, especially your grandma. I'm sorry to hear about her Alzheimer's, that's rough.
I hope the rest of your trip is safe, and happy anniversary early!
Happy to hear that your trip has gone well! And super excited about you and Kyle starting the adoption process, how exciting!! Have a safe trip to New York and Happy Anniversary!
Welcome back Tiffany! Sounds like you are having a fun trip!
Can't wait for New York and for you to start this crazy process!!! :)
Can't wait for you to get to New York so you can start the adoption process! It is SO great and I can't wait to hear all about it:).
I can't wait to read about all your adventures and you two are always in my thoughts! I can't think of two people more deserving of the title mom and dad!
Happy anniversary!!! :-)
Post a Comment