Thursday, October 28, 2010

Photos of the nursery!

 I finally took pictures of our now painted nursery! It looks so great! I LOVE it! And I cannot wait to bring home our little Babycakes Cope! We haven't received anymore calls since the one a few weeks ago. But after four years of playing this game, waiting is definitely nothing new to us! We have been staying incredibly busy! I am a HORRIBLE bloggy friend, and I am so so so very far behind on reading! I'm sure I've missed all kinds of important stuff. :( I'm working on getting caught up though, I promise!

Anyway, not much new going on. Nursery is painted. Kyle has been working on sanding and re-painting some furniture for the room. And next, he'll be starting on the bookcase that he wants to build! I need to figure out what I where I want to put what on the walls...I want to work in my photography somehow. But I'm not sure how...ideas?

Alright, here are the photos that you've been waiting for! I hope everyone is doing great!!!






4 comments:

RELH said...

It's looking great!

Trisha said...

Looks great!

Faith said...

It looks beautiful! It looks like you have a nice big room, which will be good. It's amazing how quickly the room becomes small with tons of STUFF!:)

Jer and Jules said...

So cute! Good luck figuring out what to hang on the walls, I'm still trying to figure that out for Ella.