Since the weather has been cold, I haven't done a done of photo shoots (for fun or for clients), but here's a photo post of some of my most recent shots. I'm so glad the weather is finally warming up again! Enjoy!
| I love love love this shot! |
![]() |
| Icicles! |
![]() |
| Katie and Maddie are getting SO big! |
![]() |
| I love these little girls! |
![]() |
| Pretty sure they love me back. |
![]() |
| Another recent favorite. I love the simplicity of it. |
![]() |
| It was -10 degrees this night! |
![]() |
| 9 years and still smiling! |
![]() |
| This was the night of the "Super Moon". |
![]() |
| Never too old to play in the snow! |
![]() |
| Me and my best had a great time! |
![]() |
| This is where we went for our anniversary weekend! It was AMAZING! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Tootsies in the tub! |
![]() |
| I don't know what it was about this water bottle, but it caught my attention. |
![]() |
| A gorgeous day in Lake Placid, NY. |
![]() |
| The front of the hotel we stayed at. |
![]() |
| This was before our couple's massage! |
![]() |
| Happy Anniversary, Boo! |























1 comment:
You are SO talented!!! Happy anniversary:). We've missed you!
Post a Comment