Baby Boy's due date is only 13 days away! I can't believe he's almost here!
R's doctor told her that he thinks that she'll go to at least her due date, so more than likely he won't be here before then. But I guess you never know.
We're all ready for him. His bag is bag. The car seat is installed. Everything is ready, all we need now is him! Those 72 hours after he is born are going to be excruciating, I'm sure. But we know that one way or another, things will work out how they're supposed to. We just have to keep faith, and remain cautiously optimistic.
I know I have been terrible and keeping my blog updated over the last 9 months. And I do apologize. Just haven't had much to share. But I promise I will keep you all updated on his arrival, and if/when the TPR is signed. Please keep Kyle and I in your thought over the next few weeks! Thanks bunch!
Hopefully my next post will be that he's here!
4 comments:
So exciting!
I will be thinking of you guys!
This is so exciting! I remember when we were waiting for that call, it was like every time my phone rang I got all excited! I remember when Jackson's birthdad called to tell us she was in labor - his calls before then for updates, he would say "It's not time yet" right away. This time, he said, "It's time!" I smile just thinking about it:). The best is yet to come, girl! And those 72 hours are really, really tough. I was nauseous and had a headache for the full 4 days (the papers were signed a day late because of my social worker's schedule) we waited. I just couldn't let go of the intense fear. We're here for you, and I am SO excited to hear the wonderful news! Take care and keep us updated as soon as you can!!
What an exciting time! Seems like just yesterday we were in your shoes! Now our daughter is about to be 10 months old! Can't wait to see pics!
Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!
Love Always,
Jessica Nan
Post a Comment