And it also scares me. Of course, with adoption, there's always the chance of these things happening. But seeing it happen, first hand to people you "know", it's terrifying. I know that without risks, there are no rewards. And I will continue down this path that we are going. I will try to remain cautious once chosen, but I'm also not naive. I know that when it happens, I will fall head over heels in love. And just have to hope to God that he has chosent that baby to be mine!
Anyway, this has been something that's been on my mind for awhile now. And after hearing about another failed adoption today, I felt the need to get it off of my chest. On our adoption front, still no papers. I'm about to email my social worker and check to see when he mailed them back to the agency. Still holding out hope that we can celebrate our paper pregnancy this weekend. Guess we'll see!
To the ladies who are dealing with this right now, you all have so many people who care about you, and who are thinking about you. And I won't try to say anything to fix it, because that's impossible. So I'm sending lots of hugs your way!
::HUGS::
1 comment:
Thank you honey...I love you! And you are right, without risks there are no rewards! In the end, it will all be worth it. I think we are all naive at first and you know what, I may be naive when baby #2 comes along. Failed Adoptions are tough and all you can do is move forward because you know deep in your heart that your baby is out there. If I didn't believe in God, I would go crazy. I trust in His plan and that helps me wake up each morning because I know I'm in His hands.
Post a Comment