Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Boo hiss!

I heard back from our social worker last night. Apparently he is out of town until late Friday night. Which means that the earliest he could get it notarized and back in the mail to the agency would probably be Monday. Meaning we won't receive it until the end of next week. Suck.
I know it's not a huge deal, because in reality, we're just waiting to be home study complete, so that we can wait to be matched. Hurry up and wait, as they say! But I was really anticipating being done a couple of weeks ago. *shrugs* Oh well. What can you do, right?

How long did your home study process take? We'll be just shy of 5 months, it looks like.

It's my day off. I have a ton of photos to edit. And we're having a BBQ this weekend, so I also need to clean some. But before I go, let me leave you with my newest work of art! I'm going to print each letter individually and hang them in our front hallway. Tell me what you think! I think I'm a fan!





3 comments:

Krystal said...

That stinks it's taking a while, sorry to hear!! I hope it gets done soon so you can be closer to getting matched!!

Unknown said...

Bummer that Pete's away! I hope it gets done quickly! I love your letter photography!

Faith said...

Oh, bummer! You're almost done! Our homestudy took 2.5 months - our social worker really rushed it for us, which was nice!

I LOVE the letter photography. I saw something like that at Bed, Bath and Beyond and LOVED it! I want one!! If your price is cheaper, maybe I could buy one from you...LOL! You are very talented, girl!