Today was Kyle's birthday. Brina and I made him cupcakes for him to take to work. The boys really appreciate when I send goodies! He said they were demolished really quick! And then tonight, we went out with the Macready family for dinner. We both worked all day, but we still had a nice night.
I think this weekend we are going to do the drive up to/through Vermont. Fall is here, and it is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to take pictures! Hopefully the weather cooperates! Right now, we're getting all of the gross weather from the hurricane. It's pouring, and the wind is blowing like nobody's business!
Hmm...let's see...what else? What else? I'm sure there was something else. But I'm tired. And ready for the weekend! Hope you all have a fabulous one!
6 comments:
Yeah, praying for another profile view!! And Happy Birthday to Kyle! Enjoy your weekend!!
How exciting! I don't know how you survive knowing when you are being shown. Our agency does not tell us anything until there is a potential match that they need to confirm we are open to or a match. I couldn't stand the ups and downs! I am SO excited for you - you are WELL on your way to your miracle!
Tiffany that is SO exciting! I really am praying that you will have your baby in your arms in no time! That is awesome that in such a short time you've already had two possibilities, I bet you're "yes" will be here before you know it!! :D
That is so exciting! God has a plan for all of us. And your plan will show itself soon enough. Good for the two of you! And I'm so happy that you have already began to see some baby action.
How wonderful! A profile view is super exciting! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!!
Yay! One profile view closer to the one!!! <3
Post a Comment