I've come across these quotes, and I think they all apply to our situation, in one way or another. After my hateful attituide yesterday, I figured an upper might be more appropriate today.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place" ~Unknown~
"I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken. And the girl who could always brighten your day, even when she couldn't brighten her own."
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain."
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
"The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be." -Horace Bushnell
"Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true."
-Leon J. Suenes
"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." -Bill Cosby
"Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it has all finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself...'How did I get through all of that?'"
No comments:
Post a Comment