Sunday, September 6, 2009

Breathe. Stretch. Shake. Let it go.

After having a bit of a meltdown last week, I'm feeling much better. I'm back in the acceptance phase. I come and go from it quite often. But for now, I am just going to be happy with what I do have, not sad for what I don't. I have an amazing husband who loves me so much! He is so great to me, and is my rock. I have fantastic friends who accept me for me, and put up with my shit, on a daily basis! And that can't be easy! I have a wonderful family! Even though they are so far away, they support me emotionally and are always there to listen to me cry! Life is good! Yes, it would be that much better with a baby, but for now, it's just Kyle and I. And we should continue to enjoy it being just the two of us! We can go somewhere at the drop of a dime. We don't have to worry about finding childcare, or packing 10 million extra things, or waking up in the middle of the night, or even having to share our food with tiny little hands that like to have what's on your plate! Hehe! And while I will be thrilled to death when I do have to deal with those things, for now, I will enjoy the peace and quiet of this house.

I finished my first back. And it was such a great read! I got the other book, the budgeting for IF one, and it's not nearly as entertaining. Imagine that! Ha! But I'm still holding out hope that once it gets past explaining all of the stuff that I already know, I might can actually learn something from it.

For now, I am off to bed! Kyle had duty last night, so I'm looking forward to snuggling with him tonight! I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!

No comments: