Thursday, September 10, 2009
Kyle makes me smile!
I have the most amazing husband! He is just so utterly fantastic! Even after almost 8 years together, the man still gives me butterflies, and he knows how to sweep me off of my feet with words! Kyle is definitely not known for his romantic gestures, but he sure does know how to sweet talk me! He constantly reminds me how much he loves me! And he always tells me how beautiful he thinks I am. And how lucky he is! ::swoon:: I love that we don't argue often. And when we do, it almost always ends quickly. And it never ends with any yelling or vicious name calling. If we are ever given the chance, I know he will be the most amazing father! I really don't think that there is another man out there who is more perfect for me! He is my Boo. My one and only. Always and forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that! I'm so glad he makes you so happy! It's good to have an awesome man in your life to help you through things and be your companion. Not having bad fights isn't bad either! You are a lucky lady!
Post a Comment