Saturday, February 6, 2010

Opinions?

Because I just can't help myself, I've been looking at ideas for our future nursery! It's never too early to start planning, right? We already have the furniture. Last year, a friend of mine sold it to me for an incredible deal! I have been going back and forth over when we will set it all up once we move. I don't know if it's something I want to do right away, or if it's something that I will want to wait until we have been matched, to do. But either way, it never hurts to look! I have found some incredibly cute nurseries out there!!! Unfortunately, most of them are probably way out of my budget and my creative zone! Haha! But I found this two sets from Target, and they are way stinking cute!!! They are both very different, but so adorable! I know for sure that we will do an neutral nursery, whenever it is that we decide. Because you just never know, and I would really hate to do a gender specific one, and then things fall through. I'm not huge into themes either. I like color palettes more. Plus you can do so much with a color theme, than a specific theme.

Anyway, this is the crib we have. I believe in person, the color looks a little lighter. I'm usually a darker finish girl, but beggers can't be choosers right




And here are the two sets that I have found so far that I really love! Which one do you like better? I like the way they both look in the color of crib shown, but like I said, I have to work with what I got!




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, they're both so pretty! I love the first one... it's very whimsical. The second one is very colorful!

Jodi said...

Geez...I like them both! So cute!!! My FIL made us a dresser/changing table, and it's a light oak color, so I'll have to buy a crib to match. I'm like you, I prefer the darker colors, but what can ya do, right?

I enjoy looking at bedding too! Have you checked out Ebay? There is a ton out there, and it is pretty cheap! I just searched for "baby crib bedding" and got tons of results...

Jodi said...

Oh and by the way, the stuff on Ebay is new, not used, lol!

Emily said...

Love the crib & I like the second one better, I think it is super cute.

Kellie said...

I like the first bedding set, that is just adorable!!

Tiffany said...

They are just both so cute! But both so different! I guess I need to figure out whether I would prefer a tranquil or a playful nursery!

Thanks for the input, Ladies!