A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a friend of mine. She was showing me pictures of her son's nursery. She was saying that the walls still needed something on them, so I volunteered to do some pictures for her! She then asked me if I had ever done the letter photography, pictures of things that look like letters. I hadn't ever tried, but told her I would give it a whirl! Anyway, here is the outcome! For my first try, I'm pretty pleased! They will be printed seperately, not all together. But I wanted to show them next to each other. And his nursery is painted brown, with primary color accents.
I already have in a request from someone else for one for them! And I totally will be putting one in my someday nursery! I have always said I wanted to incorporate my photography in somehow! This is a good start!
What do you think?
4 comments:
That is soooo cool! How creative!!!
Thanks! :D
Apparently I've created a sensation! I've already got orders for 3 others! LoL
Awesome work! I love it!!
Very cool! I've never seen that done like that before!
Post a Comment