Okay, so I lied! I didn't make it back yesterday to update! Oops! But for the record, I am down just under 14 pounds!!! I think it may have been over that, but I am bloated. Yah, that was my lovely Valentine's Day gift. Thanks for stopping in, Flo!
I was going to update earlier today, after I got home from running errands. But then on of my bests called and asked if I would come get her kids for a few hours. She is so sick and felt terrible! So of course I went and got them! She texted after she woke up a few hours late, and still felt like crap. So I told her to just go back to bed, and that the kids could spend the night with me! So all afternoon and evening, I have had Alexis(almost 6), Trenton(3), and Jessa(almost 3 months)! Luckily, they are usually pretty good kids! Poor Jessa is catching what Brina has though, and she was pretty fussy. But currently, all 3 are sleeping! Well, of course as I typed that, I think Jessa may be waking up! LoL I can't tell just yet, she is such a noisy sleeper! Hehe!
Kyle will be home in about 12 hours, hopefully! YAY! Can't wait!
The days are going by entirely too quickly! Everytime I think about having to say my good-byes, I start to cry! Slow down, February!!!
Anyway, I better get to bed. I have a feeling the kiddos will be up early! I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a lovely Valentine's Day! I got to spend it with the 3 kids that I love the most! They are definitely the closest thing to having my own! I have been around since before Trent and Jessa was born, and Lexi was not even two! And I got to be there for Jessa's birth! It's been great being such a big part of their lives!
2 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss! You're doing a great job. Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing you next month.
Love the new blog look and way to go, 14 pounds-that is awesome! You rock girl!
Post a Comment