Finally, I was able to get back into Blogger! For whatever reason, I haven't been able to log in or look at any blogs for nearly two days now. I have no idea what was up with that.
And, we finally got a call from our social worker! He's a really nice guy, who seems laid back. His name is Pete (and yes, I'm using his first name. I'm not really into the whole initial thing. Seems pointless), and we have our first (of two) meetings with him on Wednesday! Ahh! It's so soon! And he's fairly optimistic that he can have us home study complete by the beginning of August! Hooray!
I have a head cold. Ick. And I have successfully passed it on to Kyle. Oops. Sorry Boo. Hopefully I avoid giving it to the twins. I've been wearing face masks during feeding and changing. And I've been avoiding being all up in their face and giving them kisses. Hopefully we start feeling better soon.
I'm off to bed. Tomorrow morning will be here entirely too soon! And we have a dessert date with a local adoptive couple tomorrow night. That should be fun! They have a two month old son! I'm sure I'll update in a few days, freaking out about the upcoming meeting! Words of advice to not freak out would be great! Thanks ladies! I'm so lucky to have made so many great friends through the blogosphere! Thank-you for always being there to listen, give advice, and lead the way!
5 comments:
so exciting you're adopting! hope everything goes well with your meetings!
Good luck and congrats! Just be yourself and the confident Tiffany we all know. xoxo
Awwww, so sorry you don't feel well:(. Hang in there! So excited about your homestudy being DONE!! Keep us updated!
I started getting a sore throat tonight, UGH!
Can't wait to hear how the Pete meeting goes! :)
That's awesome news about the homestudy! Hope you guys get to feeling better soon!
I was worried to death about our homestudy but once we met with our social worker, it was so easy. She was so easy to talk to and honestly we had already answered all of the questions from the paperwork!
Post a Comment