Monday, July 5, 2010

Chopped!


My hair, that is! I've been growing out my hair for forever. Kyle loves it long, so I did it for him. But it finally just got to the point where it was looking more stringy than cute. Time to chop it off! I'm not sure how many inches went, had to have been 5 or 6 though! I think I'm a fan of it! Still getting used to it; I haven't had short hair in quite some time. But boy does it feel great!
Cute, no?

7 comments:

Southern Comfort said...

I think it's super cute!!

emerald_eyes said...

Hot! Love it :)

Faith said...

Adorable! I wish my hair laid like that!

Kelli said...

Cute!!

Trisha said...

I love it! It looks great!

Kristi B said...

Very cute! Just found your blog. Can't wait to follow your journey!!

Krystal said...

Love it!! I like cutting my hair short after a while - I find out too long and it either poofs out or gets straggly. That and it's so much easier to keep up with!