Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 100th Post! And other exciting news!

First of all, I feel the need to state that this is my 100th post! Hooray!
Now that that's out of the way, I got some great news today! Our background checks are done! We got our clearances! Yesssssssssss! We are now moving onto the final phase of the the home study! Tomorrow, I'll mail out yet another check (LAME!), and once they receive it, they will assign us our social worker! I can't wait! We are so close! I'm hoping by August 1st we'll be done! But we'll see. We have to have three meetings with our social worker. And our family advocate at the agency said that depending on where the social worker is located, she may even cut it down to two! That would be awesome! But either way, we are sooooooo close! I'm in such a great mood today! I'm so happy and excited! And I'm feeling so super optimistic! I can't wait to be matched and find out who our birth parents are, what they look like, what gender our baby will be, and what our baby will look like and be like! I cannot wait to be a Momma!

Anyway, that is the big update for now! I have added a new button! Grab it and add it to your page! If you do, let me know if you have one, and I would be happy to add your button to my blog!

I hope everyone is having a great week! I know mine is off to a great start!

8 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, this is SO exciting!!!!! Yay!!!! You are almost there! Good luck with your new social worker! Happy 100th post!!

Unknown said...

done!
Congrats again on the happy news and the 100th post. :)

Emily said...

YAY for happy news!! Now go get my button! =) Miss your face!

Trisha said...

That is awesome news! I thought the home study was the easiest part (I was worried about it in the beginning)! Not too much longer now :)

Christa said...

How exciting! Will you be able to post a link to your profile once it's live?

Southern Comfort said...

wonderful news!!!

Hey...how do you make a custom signature? I like your new "Tiffany" signage and I want one too.

Cristy said...

Congrats!! You will make the best mom ever. Your baby will have all the love in the world.

Malanda @ Outnumbered by Little Boys! said...

Just found your blogm and love it!


the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com