Friday, June 11, 2010

Hooray! Its Friday!

Now that I have a real job again, I can go back to appreciating the weekend! When you don't work, all of the days kind of run into each other! Today the girls were fussy! I think it was because it was warmer today than it has been for the past few days. But they were giving me a run for my money! It's a good thing they're cute! Haha! This was us at the end of the day! I had them both in the chair with me to try and avoid some fussiness! It only worked for a few minutes. Haha!

Sidenote, my boobs look good in that picture! Hehe!

I have gotten so great answers on what everyone would put in their Give Away Box! If you haven't answered yet, go there now! Clickety click click a roo! Y'all have even listed quite a few of the things that I have put in my box! You have until Monday night at 9 p.m. eastern time to enter the give-away! I can't quit picking up stuff to add to the box. There's no telling what else will be added by then!

Sabrina and her family will probably be here tomorrow night. Yay! I'm so excited to see them all! Mostly the kids, but Chad and Brina too. They have been making a fairly similar trip to the one we did a few months ago. And it is a looooooong trip! They will be staying with us until they close on their house. We'll have Kyle and I, our cat and dog, Brina and Chad, their 3 kids, and their yellow lab! All in our 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse. It will be interesting! But never a dull moment, that's for sure!

Alright, I'm out of here! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! And if you haven't already, go enter to win the box!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a really cute picture! & yes, your boobs do look good. lol.

Unknown said...

Cute picture, those twins are adorable. I'm excited for you and Brina!!