Monday, June 7, 2010

I just need two more!

I'm only two people away from doing the Awesome Box give-away! Want to see preview of what is in the box?
And that's not everything! There will be a few more extra surprises in there! Including a Crochet Candy from Kim's awesome blog! She said she is a sucker for a give away, and she wanted to contribute! She is so creative and makes the cutest stuff, and takes some amazing photos! Go check her out!
The box is nothing super fantastic, but it has some fun stuff in it. And besides, who doesn't love free?!
I'm going on Wednesday to print out one copy of our profile for our agency to review. She saw the link online, but asked if she could see a hard copy. But from what she saw, she said she loved our photos!

Ooh! I also got the mobile for our crib set today! I got the bedding quite awhile ago, but the mobile was back ordered. But it showed up today! How stinkin' cute is this?! Crappy cell phone pic quality, but you get the idea!

I am in love with our crib set, and I'm so happy that I went with it! I can't wait to paint the nursery! As soon as we are home study approved, it's on!

And while I'm spamming you with pictures, here is one more! Kyle finally re-stained our kitchen table! We have had it since we got married. But it was made years ago by Kyle's Grandpa. We also have a china hutch and our bedroom set that was made by him. Anyway, I never loved the color of the table. I'm a dark wood kind of girl. He's been meaning to do it foreve, but he never had the time in Washington. But here, he finally did! Now all we need is to buy a new set of unfinished wood chairs and stain them to match! He did such a good job on the table! It's not my style of furniture, but it means a lot to him to have it.
Nice, eh? Once again, crappy cell phone picture. But it was easier than busting out the big guy, and then uploading to the computer blah blah blah!

Well my dears, I need to go tuck Kyle into bed! He has to go into work at 3 a.m. Ick! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

P.s. If you aren't a follower, become one! Right NOW! Please and thank-you!

6 comments:

Faith said...

Looking forward to the giveaway! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the mobile - so darn cute! And the table is gorgeous. What an awesome thing to have in the family. No one in my family is that talented, so not only do we not have furniture made my family, we'd have NO clue how to stain it...lol!! I'll keep an eye out for the giveaway!

Krystal said...

Love the giveaway and cannot wait, hope you get more followers and soon!The crochet candies are an adorable touch :)

The mobile is gorgeous! I'm sure you'll have a blast painting the nursery! I loved when I did my nursery - someday I'll post new pictures on my blog before I turn it into a "big boy" room.

Wishing you all the best!

Faith said...

LOL, ok, let me answer your questions!

- The glider is from JCPenney.com, but you can get it anywhere Best Chairs (manufacturer), Story Times collection, is sold. If you go to JC Penney's website and search "adult glider," it will pop up. Don't forget, I copied my entire nursery idea from a fellow blogger, Rebekah, so it's all good:)!

- Yes, the toy is from babies r us:).

- And I LOVE Babycakes. So cute.

Erin said...

Oh I can't wait! I hope I win. Love me some free stuff.

The mobile is adorable! Love it and love you.

Joel and Becca said...

The mobile is SO cute!! I can't wait to see what your nursery looks like once you're all done with it! :D

Faith said...

Ok, you're now at 52. Sooooooo.......GO:)!