Whenever I go to Target (or anywhere for that matter!), no how much I try to fight it, I ALWAYS end up in the baby section! I just can't help it. There is a gravitational pull there, I swear! Anyway, I have been eyeing this set since it first came out at the beginning of spring. When I first saw it, I always thought it would be perfect if we adopt a little girl! But I never bought it, because who knows if we'll get a boy or girl. But today, I just couldn't resist any longer, and I bought it! I figure if we end up with a boy, then I'll just pass it on to one of my bloggy friends who has a girl! Tell me that this isn't so precious, and so perfect for adoption? I just love it! The first one says "Hand Picked", the middle one is just daises, and the one of the back says "Watch Me Grow".

11 comments:
Hi Tiffany- thanks for "following" me! That's too funny about the IF train- :)
Loved reading your story, I also look forward to getting to know you! Best of luck in this crazy, awesome process!
Awe, so cute! I am the same way. I have to admit I too have purchased a few little girl dresses even though we don't know if we will have a little boy or girl. They were on clearance for a few dollars and I couldn't resist. You and I think alike. I always said if I don't have a little girl I will have some extra outfits for shower gifts for others. : )
Jess, thank-you! You too! Though you are hopefully getting to the finish line very soon!
Adoption Journey, great minds think alike!!! I'm usually pretty good about not buying things, unless it's either too cute to pass up, or too great of a deal to pass up!
Too, too funny! I just bought these the other day for Kendall. And I bought them in a larger size so hopefully our girls (if it is in fact a girl) can one day get their pic taken together in them. Otherwise, your little boy is going to look super cute in his "hand picked" onesie.
Erin, that is funny! And my little boy will look super cute in his matching onesie with Kendall! LoL
So adorable!! I love it.
SO cute! I still do not go to the baby section unless I am looking for something specific. I guess I still am carrying my "infertile woman" identity, and THAT woman avoids anything baby no matter what! I do have a few outfits, but all gender neutral. How boring am I????
LOVE it Tiff! :D
Though I haven't purchased anything yet, I'm starting to do this too! LOL Can you believe it?! I actually saw an outfit the other day that just screamed, "Beth's kid!!"
Thank-you! I just couldn't pass it up!
Love this! I want to run over to Target and pick one up for our little one, too!
Post a Comment