I love you Babycakes Cope, and we can't wait to meet you!!
All our love, Mom and Dad
Monday, June 14, 2010
Some days, I am filled with such an incredible, overwhelming, indescribable love for our future baby (as opposed to a sadness for not being here yet)! Today is one of those days. I can't wait for the day that I finally get to meet my baby! And I can't wait to finally be a Mom! I have so much confidence in the fact that Kyle and I are going to be amazing parents! We have so much love built up for our child. And we have waited and wanted this for such a long time. I can't wait to finish up the home study so that we can move on to being matched! I know we still have a bit before we become parents, but we are closer than we have ever been! And that alone puts a giant smile on my face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be excited to see this go further on and hope we see good news from you down the line very soon!
I found your blog through another site and just wanted to say, I know how you feel! I was so relieved when we had finished the homestudy! Here's to hoping we don't have to wait much longer!
I can't wait either! I love it when people get to become mommies after long waits! The waiting sure does make me impatient though! Ha!
I am completely in tears reading this post from you. I heart you two crazy kids!
Post a Comment