Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Its finally time for the give away!!!!

I should have done this last night/today, but I was slacking. BUT, I'm finally here! And We hit and passed the mark of 50 followers! You know what that means! It's time for the awesome box give away! If you missed those posts, go here!  It's a box filled with some of my favorite things! The picture doesn't show everything. There are some more things that I have picked up since, and I'm sure I will continue to pick up in the next week!

So here's the deal! (One of my favorite phrases, ever!) If you want a chance to win, here are the rules and some ways that you can get more than one entry!

*You must be a follower of this blog! If you are not, now would be an excellent time to do so!

*You have to leave a comment and tell me 5 things that you would put into a give away box of your favorite things.

Now, by doing those you get one entry to win. But, if you want more, here's what you've gotta do!

*Blog/Tweet/Facebook about my give away! Linking back to here! (You'll get one entry for each one, as long as you can show where you did it.)

*If you were brought here by someone who did one of the above, tell me who sent you, and you will both get an extra entry!

*Be sure to leave a seperate comment for each thing that you do, that way I know how many entries to give each person!

The give away is going to go until Monday, June 14th 9 p.m. EST ! And then, I will announce the winner! Your box will be mailed on that Wednesday and to you, shortly thereafter!

GOOD LUCK! And I'm excited to see how will win this box!!!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw man! I was gonna list 5 silly things but then I reread the rules. So 5 things I would put in the box? Hmm?

1. Spongebob pencil topper
2. 30 Rock Stickers
3. Blank Note Cards
4. Lipgloss (because a girl can never have too much)
5. A hug e-gram

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you met your goal.
I want to play but don't put me in your drawing - I want someone else to win it. :)

1. Crochet Candy (of course!)
2. my favorite gum: 5 React
3. something from my vintage/retro stash-o-crap.
4. my favorite Tyler candle car freshener: Diva scent
5. something girlie and totally indulgent: bath gel, lotion or maybe some glittery nail polish! :)

Thread Junky said...

Goodness, I can only pick five?

1. Can't EVER go w/o a HUGE box of NEW crayons!
2. A journal of some sort, to doodle in, etc.
3. A good mystery book
4. I'll go with the lipgloss as well.
5. A big ole bag/box of sweetarts!

erin said...

I just became a follower. Here are 5 things that would be in my box:

1. Sprees!
2. Colored gel pens
3. A purple purse
4. Post-it notes
5. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Erin said...

Hmmm. Five things:

1. Chocolate covered strawberries (or the microwave chocolate if your a cheapo). . .I know it's a stretch but make it happen, BFL.
2. Paul Frank stickers (can you even still find these?)
3. Some kickass (but cheap) jewelry from Forever 21 (or it's accessory store)
4. A framed 5x7 picture of moi
5. A sweet baby bow or flower (since I'm obsessed w/ playing dress up with Kendall)

Faith said...

ooooh, so fun!! Ok, here we go:

1. Chapstick brand chapstick, but only the breast cancer research ones. I LOVE those and by them 30 at a time:).
2. Stationary - nothing is as therapeutic as writing personal notes:).
3. A framed favorite quote.
4. Cute onesies - to inspire hope!
5. Tide to Go....love that stuff:)!

Thanks! Looking forward to this:)!

Krystal said...

Awesome on meeting the goal!! Congrats!!

Obviously following you for a little while now :)

What would I put in it with my favorite things?

1. A framed picture of something I took
2. Something crafty I did - although I've slacked off but I was working on ornaments
3. Supplies for metal jewelry working. Nothing like wearing something you make!
4. Supplies for stationary
5. Packet of seeds - nothing like growing fresh vegetables!

CrysRich said...

1. A book (I love to read and always have lots of books to pass on to friends and family!)

2. Stickers.

3. A photo frame.

4. A gift card ($5 or $10 somewhere fun)

5. A DVD.

SteviH said...

1. Candy
2. Perfume
3. Coffee Cups
4. An Elvis Cd
5. Gift card to Barnes and Noble

Southern Comfort said...

Yo girl! I'm a follower. I also saw that Stevi posted this on Facebook.

1. 5 gum. All flavors.
2. Fresh Sugar Rose lip tint.
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
4. Some kind of design/decor magazine.
5. OPI nailpolish.

Kristen said...

50 followers? Go Tiff!!!

My five things...:

- Burts Bees chapstick
- A cute pencil case/makeup bag from Borders book store
- Some real Cadburry chocolate from Powell's candy store in Boulder, CO (Curley Wurleys anyone?)
- $5 GC to somewhere useful
- Copy of the newest US Weekly

Christen Runs said...

My box would contain:

1) Beef Jerky, teriyaki flavor
2) Miller High Life Light (hey, it's technically illegal to mail alcohol, but we'll ignore that)
3)VS Lip Gloss
4)Anything dark chocolate
5) hot dogs

^ I am so classy. :)

Joel and Becca said...

Ok, so 5 things.

1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (they are AMAZING)
2. Carmex, because I'm a huge fan
3. Cute note cards, its fun to send handwritten notes
4. A nice picture frame
5. Dutch Blitz (fun card game!)

Si, Jess, Drue, Lucas and Colby said...

I love reading your blog Tiff!Congrats on hitting your goal.

1. Origins Mascara
2. People Magazine
3. Hand Sanitizer with Aloe
4. Mentos
5. Starbucks Iced Cup (you know the hard plastic one with the green straw-love it)!

Sheena said...

Five things I'd put in a giveaway box.

1.some homemade cookies, whoever is getting the boxes favorite flava!

2. random fun toys from the $1 store, you know yo-yo's, harmonica's, bouncy balls.

3. incense with a burner.

4. Mix CD, with a funny title.

5. Something that represents where you live. Example: Seattle anything SBUX, salmon jerky, something with apples. In your case, whatever represents NY.

Jodi said...

Congrats on getting past 50 Tiff!

Here's what I would put in my giveaway box:

1.A Danielle Steel book
2.Twinkies
3.A unique picture frame
4.Bath and Body Works Triple Moisture Shower Gel
5.Ponytail holders

Jodi said...

Oh and I'm a follower!!! :)

brambo24 said...

too late?!?! i'd follow you to the ends of the earth...

my 5:

1. a BIG pink and white pin-on button that says 'ask me about my tooters'
2. some retro recipe cards with my fav recipes on them and a couple blank ones, too
3. a couple random photo prints
4. perfume samples
5. handmade bling

and a mystery bonus gift! wooooooo!

Emily said...

5 things for the box:

1) cheapy movie
2) cute pair of socks
3) oreos
4) Burts Bees chapstick!
5) picture frame

Table for Six said...

1. Lip gloss
2. A candle (scented, of course)
3. A starwberry Poptart
4. Happy Meal toy
5. A box of kiddie band aids

Thread Junky said...

Also, I posted on fb, I'm Jennifer Buresh there! :-) I'm sure you might have figured that out but just in case you didn't. :-)

SATiSFYmyS0UL said...

1. Coconut M&Ms
2. An Adult Diaper
3. Cool Keychain
4. Socks
5. Bubbles