I figured that I would have come up with someone ultra awesome to give away. But no. LoL I suck at this game. I don't really have any awesome creative skills of my own, other than photography. And it's fair at best, and kind of a lame prize. So I am asking you, what would you like the chance to win? Some good reads? A gift certificate? Something homemade and crafty from one of my many awesome crafty friends? A box filled with random fun? Help! I really thought I would have had a stroke of genius by now, but no! I've put all of my creative energy into other outlets. I need some opinions! Or this will be a non-existent/lamest give-away ever! Aaaaand go!
P.s. Stop judging me!
5 comments:
Books or a random box of things you love.
Books would be good, as would a random box of cute things. I also love those stickie things that go on onesies that say each month so they can wear a cute onesie for pictures every month. Lots of people do those as giveaways. Wish I could remember what the heck they were called. You feel me?
Depends on the person. Some people would love something like a coupon to bath & body works - with all the IF stress involved, it's fun to get some items to pamper yourself. Personally that's something I'd go for.
Any good at wire jewelry? I'm trying to get into that myself - if you think about making something like wire jewelry with some kind of gem (rose quartz, perhaps) or another type of gem that means something symbolic in a form of a necklace that would be neat.
I personally think giveaways are nice no matter what. If you want to go for your photography you could blow up a picture to an 8X10 or 4X6 that they like and get a cheap, but cute frame for it and they could use it as decoration in their house! You just could show off your top pictures on the website for them to chose from so whoever wins gets to claim the one they mentioned they liked the best.
BTW photography is an awesome skill - I *love* photography. I never really post any of it on my TTC site but it's around my other ones. I love to advance in photography and it can be a challenge sometime so don't sell yourself short!
I love the thought of one of your framed photos on my wall. :D
Post a Comment