Monday, June 14, 2010

We have a winner!

The give-away is officially over, and we have a winner! I jused http://www.random.org/ to select a winner, and it chose number 7! Which was Krystal! You're the big winner, Lady! Email me your address, and I will get your box filled with goodies mailed out ASAP! tiff (underscore) nichole 0 3 at hotmail dot com

Congratulations Krystal! And for everyone else, thanks for participating, maybe we'll do another give away soon!!! In the process of this one, I gained a ton of new followers! And I hope you all continue to follow our journey to parenthood!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm so excited! That is so awesome!! Keep an eye out for my E-mail, I'm sure you'll get a kick out of my E-mail address. Thanks so much!!

Krystal said...

Oh if you get my email please send a message confirming! I couldn't tell if I did your E-mail address right or not. If I didn't, wonder who I just sent my address to! LOL.

Thread Junky said...

YAY Krystal!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations Krystal!