Pete the social worker says that he will have our home study written up by the end of next week at the latest! Then it goes to our agency to be proofed, then to us to be signed, and voila! Home study complete!
As soon as we are complete, Kyle and I are going to start on the nursery! Yippee! AND we will go register. I will finally get to register! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?! To some, lame. But to me, BA!
My blog needs a face lift. But I'm too lazy/don't have the time to re-do it. And I really am not into paying to get it done. Even though I have seem so CUTE ones!
As always, still reading, just sucking at commenting. My bad.
I'm off to go snuggle with my Boo! Hope y'all have a great weekend!
8 comments:
First of all, holy crap I went to post this comment and the word verification is "drama". I cannot help but laugh uncontrollably at the irony of that and my day!!
Second, holy CRAP! YAY!!!! I hope you tell everyone where you are registered!! I am so happy for you two!
Yeah, I'm so excited for you!!! Let me know where you're registered! Hope you get to go and play on the lake soon!
Woo hoo! I totally understand your excitement about registering and the nursery. Gals like us have waiting YEARS to do that - we don't take one single moment for granted. I can't wait to hear all about it:)!
Definitely, let everyone know where you're registered! So happy for you guys Tiff! :D
Soooo exciting! Have fun registering! Yeah, I want to have mine redesigned too...just don't want to pay! Boo!
Congrats on being so close to finalizing the homestudy. That's a great milestone! When we finalized ours, we too started work on our nursery. Fun times! I'll be following your story - enjoy!
Sounds like things are moving right along! Setting up the nursery... registering...so fun! Enjoy!
Reading our homestudy and "officially" being on the list was so exciting! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment