Saturday, June 20, 2009
Dr. Bob, here I come!
After getting the run around from Tricare and several doctor offices in the area, I realized that hardly anyone covers Tricare, especially when it comes to GYNs with an infertility speciality. I found one that cover Tricare standard, but I'm on Prime. And if you go down to Standard, you are locked into it for a year. No thanks. So after much frustration, I have decided to just go back to Dr. Bob. This time, I plan on vocalizing what I want, and see if we can accomplish something this time. And if not, hopefully in a few months we'll be able to go to SRM finally! I got my referral and made an appointment. I'm going to go see Dr. Bob on the 30th. Hopefully it goes well! Guess we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck!
*Fingers Crossed*
Post a Comment