I know I get a lot of views on my blog. But I don't know who reads it! Please just comment and say hello! I'd like to know who my audience is. Even if I don't know you, say hi! I won't think you're a weirdo! Haha! There are several blogs that I follow, that I have no idea who they are! I just enjoy reading.
Anyways, thanks for stopping by! And I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog.
6 comments:
I'm an avid follower of your blog! :)
In case the rest of you don't know... Tiffany was my son's nanny for the first 1.5 years of his life. They still have a great connection even though he's been in daycare for over a year now. He loves his Tiffy! And so do we!!
:heavy breathing:...I follow it... LOL
Thanks girls! I knew both of you were followers. But there are other people who haven't said hello!
I have a tracker on my page! LoL I know where the people are that are reading it, but I don't always know who that is! I'm stalking my stalkers! Brilliant, no? Hehe!
lol. Tiffy, you would have a tracker on your page. Too bad it isn't one of the ones that gives you the IP address. :0)
Your Aunt Linda is always interested in your life and what's going on with you. We hope things work out for you and Kyle. I enjoy reading what you have to say even if I don't comment. Love you and looking forward to seeing you in October.
You are a stalkers nightmare! lol
Post a Comment