Thursday, June 11, 2009

A few things.

First of all, Kyle and I have decided that our break from trying is going to be over soon. I decided against waiting to go to SRM. And yesterday I called my doctor about a referral to another fertility doctor that was in our insurance network. I told her I would like to see someone different than before. She was going to do some research and call me back either today or Monday. Hopefully she'll find someone that we like!! Kyle was more than thrilled when I told him I was ready to start trying again. He didn't want to quit in the first place, but I needed that break. Guess we'll see where things go from here!

Secondly, I had/have three interviews this week for jobs!! Yesterday and today were for two different daycare centers. And tomorrow, I have one for a nanny job. I'm really hoping the nanny one works out, it would be my first choice! And then on Monday, I go for a "working interview" for the daycare I interviewed at yesterday. They'll put me in the classroom with the kids and see how it goes. I'm really hoping at least one of the places want to hire me! I have been unemployed for entirely too long!! ::fingers crossed::

Thirdly, it is looking really good for us to be out of here by April-ish of next year!! Kyle has been doing all of the paper work that needs to be done and talking to the right people. We should have a better idea in the next couple of months as to when for sure. But for now, that is what we're hoping for! YAY!!

Anyways, those are the highlights for now! I'll keep you posted on the doctor and the jobs and orders as I find them out!

4 comments:

Jer and Jules said...

Ooo, good luck with your situation, you ought to be able to get something with so many interviews this week! And I hope they get back to you about a Dr. soon! Welcome back to the ttc club, but I'm glad you had a good break.

K said...

Definitely keep us up to date on the doctor, the jobs, the move. *fingers and toes crossed*

Linda said...

Sounds like things are a little more positive right now for you. Good luck with everything! Love you!!

Tiffany said...

Jules-Thanks! It's nice to be back! I'm just going to try to remain optimistic, yes realistic. It's been almost 3 years and hasn't happened yet. I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Kalli-I will definitely keep you updated!

Aunt Linda-I'm hoping things are coming together a bit! Thank-you! Love you!