Saturday, June 13, 2009
Hooray!
I got the job! No more being unemployed for this girl! I had my interview with the family today. Things went really well. Apparently, Heather already had her mind made up that she loved me! But she told me that she had to interview one other girl, just because. Haha! And then she called me around 5:30 or so, and confirmed it! Then she asked if I would mind coming over tonight for a dry run, and baby-sit while they went on a date night. The older boy, Cobe, was spending the night at a friend's house, so it was just Chase and I. We got along great! He seems like a good kid! Anyways, I officially start on June 29th, once they get back from their family vacay to Florida. But I will be so glad to be working again! Finally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WAHOO!!! Congrats!
And of course I'm totally jealous of that family!!!!
YAY! And you even got your first choice! Congrats!
Thanks guys!
I am super excited!
And Kalli, you know that they will never be The Lane Family!!
Post a Comment