Normally I don't copy and paste my blogs, but I'm in a foul mood and don't feel like retyping, so here's what's going on:
I am so frustrated right now. I had my first appointment since January today, with Dr. Bob. I was really hoping that we could try some new things or have some more ideas. But no, of course not. He wants to do the same thing as before. And the said after 2-3 cycles on this regimen, if nothing happens, then maybe we can try some more testing. Umm...excuse me? Seriously? It's been almost 3 years. How many more months does this man need?! And everything that I had planned on discussing with him went right out of the window when I heard that. I almost started bawling in his office. But I held my shit together because I had the boys right outside the door waiting on me. I'm just so upset. I've been crying all afternoon. I just don't get why this has to be so hard. So I guess for now, the game plan is to do it his way for a few months, and then after September, when Kyle gets his raise, maybe I can finally get a referral to Seattle Reproductive Medicine. That's what I really want...but hey, since when do I ever get what I want? Guess like with everything else, only time will tell. More waiting. Imagine that. I don't know why I thought that starting to try again would be a good idea, or for that fact, that it would be easy...
On another note, I started my new nanny job yesterday. It's going well. The two boys, 6 and 9, are pretty well behaved boys. And they are super cute too! They have a few attitude issues, but what kid doesn't? And they fight, but hey, that's to be expected. I really like the whole family. They're all very nice! It's so nice to be working again!
Kyle is STILL over in Bremerton. He's been there a week and half now. He was only supposed to be gone 4 days. Clearly that didn't work out. And what sucks is we don't know when he'll be home. Hopefully in the next day or two, but how many times have I said that in the last week? And then, on top of that, he has to go back on Monday or Tuesday, and do the same thing for the other plant! And like before, it's only scheduled for 4 days. Yah, I bet!
Anyways, I'm done for now. Clearly I am not in a good mood today. Suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment