Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Boo hiss!

I have finally found an agency that I really liked! Well, a second one that I really liked. The first one isn't currently taking new families. I finally got to talk to the guy on the phone this morning. He had told me in an email that it wouldn't be a problem that I'm not in New York yet. But apparently we weren't on the same page. He said it would be better to wait to start the homestudy paperwork until we were actually there. But I can go ahead and fill out the registration paperwork as soon as I receive it in the mail later this week. Bummer. I thought for sure we could get a lot of it out of the way! But since it's mostly time sensitive stuff, he said it would be pointless to do it now. Oh well, luckily we'll be out there soon! I'm just anxious to get it done! For the time being, I will just make sure I get all of the things together that we will need (birth certificates, marriage liscense, W2s, pet shot records, ect.).

I guess I better go get ready for work. I'm finally going back to my normal schedule today. It's about time!

4 comments:

J said...

bummer! At least you found an agency. Collect all your documents and get all your things packed and you will be in NY before you know it. I wish they would let you get
through all the paper work now. Is your agency in NY?

It is neat that we share the same date...I love November 5th! :)

Tiffany said...

I know right? Kind of annoying. But nothing I can do about it!
And yes, the agency is in New York.

Well I'm not sure what our exact date was. But it was at the end of October/beginning of November that we decided. But yes, it is a great date! :D

Erin said...

April will be here before you know it! Until then, there's lots to do. Let me know how I can help.

Tiffany said...

Thanks Erin! And you're right! There's lots to do! Like most importantly, get in lots of quality time with my bests1!!!