I can't sleep tonight. For the past two nights I've just been really weepy. I don't know what my deal is. Okay, I lied. I totally know what my deal is. Damn PMS. I'm a big baby anyways, but when I'm PMSing, it's on overdrive! Throw in the stress of moving across country, trying to find a house, adoption, trying to figure out how we're going to pay for it all, and I'm a hot mess!
Part of me wants to flash forward 3 months so that all of this is over! I want to have a house, and have all of our adoption paperwork submitted. But then, part of me isn't ready to go yet. Moving means leaving behind my friends, leaving behind the life that I've known for the last three years, leaving behind familiarity. I have incredible friends! And I know that I will never make any that I will become closer to. Several of the friends I have here will be life long friends. And I'm going to be so sad to leave them behind!
I'm just overwhelmed. I know that in a couple of weeks, I'll be leveled out and more apt to deal. But for the next week, I'm having a freak out moment.
It's late and I need to go to bed. This post didn't really have anything of substance it it. But like I say, I blog how I think.
Tiffy out.
3 comments:
Girl I hear ya - that PMS makes me CRAZY!!!
Tiffany, I just came across your blog from another one I read. My hubby and I are just starting the adoption process also! It's overwhelming and exciting all at once!
Good luck with your move, and I look forward to following your journey!!! :)
Just so you know... it's me your PLP who searched you from "Lynnwood" and I added your blogger to my RSS feed on netvibe :) So the random pop in's will be from me. Hopefully I will keep up on reading!
Post a Comment