Today is the end of my first week of working out and eating less. And I am down 4 pounds!! I was so excited! That is an excellent start! Here's hoping to that trend keeping up! My current short term goal is to be down 15-20 pounds when we start our cross country trip at the beginning of March. That might be overly optimistic, but you've got to have goals, right?
On that trip, we're going to stop in Texas to see my brother and his newly pregnant wife(can you sense the excitement? LoL) Then from there, we'll go up to Arkansas, where we will spend about a week with our families. My parents, grandparents, and his Mom and Step-Dad live in the same town, and the rest of his family lives about an hour from there. When we leave AR, we'll stop for an over night stop in VIrginia to see his brother, his brother's wife, and their litte boy. And then from there, we'll finish out our trip to our new home in upstate New York! Gosh, I'm exhausted just thinking about the driving! And since we have two cars, and the Navy doesn't pay to ship one within the country, we both have to drive seperately! Boo! IT will be super lonely! When we came out here from South Carolina, Kyle had a different, smaller car that we were able to tow with my SUV. But his current car is bigger. But maybe, just maybe we can sell mine before we leave! That would be great! We'll see though! I'm not holding my breath!
Anyway, this girl needs to get her butt up and do something! Going to have dinner and drinks with the girls at a piano bar tonight! And then Kyle comes home on Monday! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you...4 pounds in a week is amazing! My goal is to lose 25-30 pounds every 3 months! I hope it is realistic!
I hope you can sell your car because all that driving will suck alone.
4 lbs in a week is a GREAT start, that's awesome! Good luck with your goal, sometimes once your metabolism gets started, the lbs come off faster than you expect too, so it may not be as hard as you think!
Man, that is a TON of driving, I really hope you can sell your car too. Not only so you won't be lonely for the cross-country drive, but so you'll be safer too (not saying either of you are bad drivers, just if one of you starts to get sleepy or whatever). Good luck!
Wow, 4 lbs? That's fantastic! Keep up the good work!!!
Hope you had fun at the piano bar! I always sing so loud that my throat hurts the next day, lol!
Great job Tiffany! I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work. Watch those nights out though. They can sneak up on you. Can't wait to see you in March. It would be great if you could sell your car before the trip. Surely you can sell it in a couple months. Love you!!
Post a Comment