Kyle is finally back at home! Even though he was only gone for 3 weeks, it felt like forever this time! The funny thing is that for us, 3 weeks is nothing! Most people are like, "only 3 weeks? Seriously? I can't stand to be away from my husband for more than a day! I don't know how you do it!" I love that people think that I do it voluntarily! Haha! Yah, not so much! Anyway, he's back at home, and we've both had the week off together! It's been really nice! I've even been dragging him to the gym with me! He leaves again on Tuesday for four days. He's flying to New York to go check out some houses. I really wish I was going, but we just couldn't afford to both go. Boo hiss! Luckily, he knows what he's doing, he knows what I like and dislike, and he's very good with stuff like that. We're hoping he'll find something that he can bring home to show/tell me about, and if we love it, we can put in an offer, and be closed/closing on it by the time we get out there at the end of March! Wishful thinking though, I'm sure!
This week has been one of those "all about babies" weeks! Three pregnancy announcements, four gender announcements, one birth, and lots of my planning, on my part, for my best friend's baby shower next month. See?! I told you! I'm handling it pretty well. It is what it is. And after 3.5 years, I definitely cope a lot differently. Cope! Haha! Get it? Get it?! (Hint: My last name is Cope! LoL) Easily amused, what can I say?
Well this lady is tired! And I've got to wake up bright and early to go get my sweat on! I'll be back on Saturday for my weekly weight loss update!
2 comments:
You crack me up, but I love you girl! I'm glad you are COPE-ING well! :) I find that adoption makes the fertile world much more bearable. I have my own hope now and they can have their preggo bellys, lol!
YAY, so glad he is home! Duh, you don't chose that he is away, that is the military's fault! Enjoy your time together and I hope he finds a beautiful house for you guys! I'm sorry you can't go but it sounds like he knows you well enough to find the best house for you guys!
Tiffany - 1 pound is great. You just have to keep at it and "just say no." I found this little article and maybe it will help you feel better about that pound. Keep up the good work.
Hello, do you know me? If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so shyly so that you never seem to notice it; that is until I have grown to ten, twenty, or even more in weight. Yes, it is fun being ONLY ONE POUND of fat, left to do as I please. So, when you weigh in, keep saying, “Oh, I only lost one pound”. (As if that were such a terrible thing!!). For if you see, if you only do this you’ll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I am not worth losing. And I love being around you – your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips, and every part of you. Happy days! After all, I am only one pound of fat!!!
Love you,
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment