I should have posted this yesterday, but just never got around to it. So at the end of my third week, I am down 9 pounds! Yay! I'm glad that the weight is still coming off! I keep thinking that one day soon it's just going to stop and I'm going to plateau and/or gain it all back. I have a follow up appointment on Friday, with my doctor. Hopefully she's as pleased with my progress as I am!
Kyle's trip to New York went well. And, he found us the perfect house! But of course, there is always a snag. Someone else had already put in an offer, and their offer had been accepted. But wait, it's not over just yet! Their offer hasn't been made official. Meaning, they haven't sent it to their lawyer to make it a legal contract. Once we heard that, we jumped to action! Kyle called the company that we're doing our mortgage through, and then Kyle, mortgage guy, and our realtor started crunching numbers and figuring out what the absolute best offer we could give them was. He got home late Friday night, and first thing Saturday morning, we submitted our offer! We should know either way, by Wednesday. I really love this house! And the wait is killing me! Luckily, it's only a few more days, at most! Here is a link to the online posting.
Kyle leaves again tomorrow. He'll be gone for another two weeks. But, this will be his last time to go out to sea before we move! And hopefully, his last time out to sea ever!! YAY!!! Gosh, I'm not going to know what to do once I get to see him everyday! Haha!
Anyway, I need to get off here. He needs some laundry done. And we're going to have a late lunch/early dinner with some friends. These three guys are so sweet! They're all in a relationship together. They are all three so different but work so well together! I just love them! Definitely going to miss them for sure! I'm so worried that I won't be able to find any new gay friends when we move! It's very small town there! But hopefully, it won't be too bad!
Okay, I'm going for real this time! I'll keep you updated on the house situation!!! Fingers crossed, everyone!
2 comments:
Congrats on the 9 pounds sweetie! I'm so proud of you!
I hope you get the house...I know how it feels to really, really want a house. I felt the same way about our current home!
Great job on the 9 pounds! Keep up the good work and let us know what your doctor has to say.
Hope you get the house. I know how bad you want it work out. Not much longer, huh? Tomorrow is February!
I'm proud of you.
Love you,
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment