I have another great deal to share with you! E.L.F. Cosmetics! I got 13 items for only $17.45! How great is that? Most of their basic make-up is only $1! They also have a professional line, that is a little better quality, and that stuff is only $3-5! I don't know about you, but I buy cheap make-up. Loreal, Maybelline, and Cover Girl are for me! I know they say that it's just so awful for your skin, but it's always worked just fine for me! The only time I've really splurged on make-up is when I bought Bare Minerals a couple of years ago. And while it was great, I couldn't justify the price to keep on buying it. It wasn't THAT great! Haha! So if you're like me, and you don't mind the cheap stuff, check them out! www.eyeslipsface.com/elf I also found this website! www.retailmenot.com They have a ton of coupons! Both online codes and printable. Seriously, who doesn't love a great deal?! I used a code there for the make-up and got 50% off the first $15, which was practically my whole order! If it hadn't been for the $7 shipping, I would have made out even better. But seriously, I can't complain about it!
Anyway, I can't wait to get my order in and try out all of these fun products! Worse case scenario, I don't like something, I wasted a buck! I'm definitely not a make-up snob, so I can't see that happening!
I hope everyone is having a great day! Kyle is currently smoking a pork shoulder, and it smells delicious! Can't wait for dinner! Love me some BBQ!
Oh and www.egyptianpeddler.com is where I got the great deal on my bedding!
How do you do the hyper links? I tried, but I guess I got the HTML wrong.
10 comments:
Nice.
I recently purchased a whole bunch of MAC makeup. I usually use cover girl but thought what the heck why not splurge. My face has been a breakout mess since changing. Sometimes more expensive isn't always better. <3
Thanks for the website.
Oh my gosh I LOVE ELF!!!! My friend told me about it almost a year ago and I have been using it ever since. So cheap!!!
I am addicted to online shopping! :)
Casey, it's true! Expensive isn't always better! And you're welcome!
Jodi, I'm guessing that the ELF products are good then?? YAY! LIke I said, I wasn't worried about them not being. But knowing that makes it even more exciting for them to get here! Any recomendations on must try products?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE retailmenot! I always use that site.
Well why haven't you shared it sooner, Brina?!
I don't know! Oh, and there is a free code on facebook!
1FACEBOOK6
for a free face kitthingy, it's a $3 dollar gift but I like free!
Oh and the code you gave me will take 1/2 off your order even if you dib't have 15 bucks worth of stuff.
Nice! That's what I like to hear! What all did you order! !
Lots of shit,
1 SORRYPATTY 50% Off First $15!
1 1805 Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush
1 2401 Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Sun Kissed
1 2402 Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Warm Tan
1 2804 Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Iced Latte
1 2808 Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Candlelight
1 2901 Plumping Lip Glaze Oasis
1 1505 Pearl Pink
1 1509 Coral
1 1547 Fuchsia
1 6006 Light Beige
1 4302 Olive
1 1307 Rosy Beige
1 9019 Hypershine Gloss Bubblegum
1 2018 Brightening Eye Color Day 2 Night
Total: $13.95
They sell ELF products at Dollar General! Giant face makeup brushes that are freakin $10 at other stores are only ONE DOLLAR. I peed my pants. Oh, and the closest I've heard the closest makeup to the Bare Minerals stuff is Maybelline's version.. that's actually the only stuff I wear is their mineral powder and eyeliner.. and the powder is only like $8.
AND! I use retailmenot for all of my online purchases. It helps me break the news to Josh that I just bought clothes if I can throw in "but I saved 20% and got free shipping!!!" hahahahaha
I know what you mean about cheap cosmetics... but I've read too much to keep using most regular shampoos, soaps and conditioners etc... we've tried to eliminate pthalates and parabens... all tested to be bad for you... not just your skin! I have bought bare minerals... I use their blush.. but I've had a harder time picking out a lipstick I like... I know my color (fig or merlot) and brand (revlon) but I can't find an equivelent in a more earth friendly type of brand. I've even bought very expensive lipstick only to be disappointed with the texture... (too pasty and soft) So, its hard.. I do what I can with what I find and what I like... but sometimes I just close my eyes and pick out my Revlon lipstick. :) Goodluck!
Post a Comment