Sunday, April 25, 2010

My packet is on it's way!

The agency called a couple of days ago! Finally! She gave us the option of coming in, or having them mail us our packet. Unfortunately since Kyle just got here, he can't take any time off yet, so we can't go there. But I put a check in the mail on Friday, and as soon as they receive it, they will be sending us our homestudy packet! YAY! I'm sure I won't be quite as excited once I see that mountain of paper work, and list of all of the stuff to do, but for now I am! Haha!

It's been really fun having Brina and Jessa around this week! They are here house hunting. Jessa is just a doll, and such a happy girl! She's been toted around all week, but she took it like a champ! And Brina is my PLP, so of course I love having her back! I can't wait for them to move here in June! Then I will get to see the whole family! Her kids are the closest thing we've got to having kids of our own! And I just love those babies!

I think we are going to be buying our crib bedding next week! I'm so excited! I was planning on waiting a little longer, but it's currently out of stock on Target.com! But luckily, I found it on e.bay! I told Kyle that we had to jump on it, just in case it gets discontinued! I know that probably won't happen, but I would be so sad if it did! And I know it's "the one" because I found it months ago, but it's still my favorite!

I've been kind of crappy and PMSing this last week. And I have decided that my body is a complete bitch. It won't work right and get pregnant, but by gosh it makes sure that my period shows up on a fairly regular schedule every single month! What kind of crap is that? If my lady parts aren't working right, I shouldn't have to get a period and cramps every month! Lame, body! Lame!

Alright, I'm out of here. I'm going to get in some last minute baby love on little miss Jessa! They're flying out tomorrow and I won't see her until June! Peace out, players!

No comments: