My best friend, Erin, is in labor right now! And luckily, our other best friend, Sabrina, has been keeping me in the loop! Thank goodness for Blackberry Messenger! After a loooooooong labor and slow progress, she is finally at 10cm! She is getting ready to start pushing, and Little Miss Kendall will be here in no time! I'm so happy for her! But I am so sad that I'm not able to be there for her! This is her first, and she is going to be such a great Mommy! I can't wait to make a trip to go see them!
In other news, I officially got the nanny job for the twins! Their Mom emailed me yesterday letting me know that she would be calling me sometime this week to make a verbal job offer. I'm so excited! Things seem to really be coming together for us! I hope this trend continues!
Oh! Our new place! Here are a few pictures!





Well my dears, it is a beautiful day here in upstate New York! I am off to take advantage of it! Happy Weekend, Friends!
3 comments:
Love your new place! And congratulations on the nanny job! Glad everything is working out so well and so quickly, hope that trend continues!!
OMG, your new place is gorgeous! Can I come live there?! LOL!! And CONGRATS on your new job - it sounds AWESOME! I always thought I would love to be a nanny, but I think in real life I wouldn't be up for that challenge:). Good luck to your friend - I know it is bittersweet to watch another friend bring another baby into the world (at least for me:)). She is lucky to have you supporting her from afar! Just send positive vibes her way (psychology research suggests you can actually impact her outcome by envisioning what you want for her). So, you CAN be there for her from where you are:). Enjoy!
I can't wait to come to your house and eat all of yoru food in your fantastic kitchen! ILYF!!
Post a Comment