Saturday, May 8, 2010

8 Things

Following the lead of my friends Brina and Beth, I decided to do my 8 Things Lists.

8 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:

1. Will & Grace
2. Glee
3. House
4. Weeds
5. True Life
6. 16 and Pregnant, and Teen Mom. It's a sick obsession! I can't help it!
7. Anything on HGTV
8. What Not to Wear

8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:

1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. The Melting Pot
3. Starbucks
4. Sonic
5. My Momma's Kitchen
6. Red Robin
7. Deep Creek Catfish. It's a must every time I go home!
8. The Circus Cafe. It's a new favorite, thanks to my new location!

8 Things I look Forward to:

1. Becoming a Mommy!
2. The Macready Family moving out here.
3. Building up a new clientele for my photography "business".
4. Exploring the beautiful state of New York!
5. Going to St. Louis to see my best and meet her new baby girl!
6. Putting together our nursery in the next few months.
7. Hopefully having some guests come out and visit us.
8. Starting my new job! Weird, I know! Haha!


8 Things I like about Fall (Change it to your favorite season):

1. Everything pumpkin!
2. Hot apple cider.
3. The colors.
4. The crisp air.
5. Being homestudy complete by then.
6. My birthday.
7. Halloween.
8. Everything! I love fall!


8 Things on my Wish List:

1. A baby.
2. Money for said baby.
3. Clothes, gear, and fun stuff for the baby! (I'm seeing a trend here...)
4. A new camera. I have my eye on the Nikon D90!
5. A video camera.
6. A new wardrobe. (A new body to go with it would be spectacular as well!)
7. A giant bathtub!
8. Another night out with all of my girls in Washington!



8 Things I’m Passionate About:

1. My marriage.
2. Family.
3. Friends.
4. Photography.
5. Adoption.
6. Animals.
7. Coffee.
8. Laughter.



8 Things I Learned From the Past:

1. Live and let live.
2. People love to try and give you unsolicited advice.
3. Manners matter.
4. Having sex does not always equal pregnancy! Or in my case, does not ever equal!
5. People don't really hate gossip and drama as much as they claim to.
6. Best friends are forever.
7. I am going to be one hell of a mommy some day!
8. And I have the best husband/friend/future daddy that I could ever hope for!


8 Places I would Love to go Visit/See:

1. Greece
2. Hawaii
3. Thailand
4. Norway
5. Australia
6. New York City. This one will be taken care of at least once in the next few years.
7. Brina's hometown!
8. Anywhere tropical, exotic, and beautiful!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Love it... I particularly love the 8 things you have learned:).

Sheena said...

You will be a great mommy!! :) This was fun to read!