Yesterday we made our first big baby purchase! Well, minus the checks I have sent the agency so far! Haha! We bought our crib bedding! Yay! I'm so excited! We were going to wait, but I found a great deal and couldn't resist! Plus, I found this one months ago, and even after I kept looking, I never found one I liked more! So I know that this is the one! I can't wait to get it in the mail! I won't start decorating just yet. I'll probably wait like I had orginally planned, and start after we are homestudy complete, and "paper pregnant".
Here is a picture of it! The set comes with the crib quilt, the flat sheet, a bumper, a crib skirt, and the mobile. It's too cute!
iBK0NqnVq6!~~_12.jpg)
Now if only I can find that wall decal somewhere. I have looked everywhere, but no luck! Hmph.
Well my dears, my wonderful husband has grilled a fantastic smelling dinner, so I must go! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I know I am!
3 comments:
It's gorgeous!!! I love it! I am an idiot and decided the blanket I wanted had to be made, so now I am piecing everything together...I just bought crib sheets online for $40 for two...lol! But, I wanted white with black polka dots and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Enjoy!
This is amazing bedding Tiffany. :) Good purchase
Thanks Guys! I'm pretty excited about it!
And Faith, that doesn't make you an idiot! When your little one is much bigger, it will be all that more meaningful! I can't wait to see what you create! :D
Post a Comment