Friday, May 7, 2010

Taking names and kicking ass!

That's what I'm doing to this giant packet of paperwork! We went and got fingerprinted yesterday. We still need to get our physicals done, but since we just moved to a new town, we have to find a new doctor. And then we have to go through all of the lame stuff with Tri.care to set up a new PCM blah blah blah. I'm waiting for one of the doctor's offices to call me back to confirm that they are taking new patients. Umm..what else? Oh I need to make copies of our W-2s and tax forms. I ordered copies of our birth certificate, waiting for those to get here. But tomorrow, I'm sending off a packet of everything that we have done, to our agency! Once the background checks, fingerprinting, and a couple of other random forms get cleared, we will be assigned to a social worker.

I'm so glad that it's finally happening! It's nice to have something to focus on. Especially with Mother's Day in a couple of days. Every infertile knows how much this day sucks. ::thumbs down to being sad all day:: Keep your heads up girls, our time will come!

Anyway, nothing else to report for now. This was my half-assed attempt at an update! Haha! Our computer was majorly broken, but Kyle got it fixed, kind of. And now, he needs it back to work on it some more. I'm our! Enjoy your weekends, lovelies!

2 comments:

Table for Six said...

Yay for getting stuff done. Kudos to you. You're getting closer to having a family! YAHOOOO!!

I'm going to hate mothers day too., 'member?

Nothing I can say will take the saddness away, so I'm just going to say... OK, I LOVE YOU BYE.

Faith said...

The adoption agency won't know what hit 'em:)!

Hang in there this weekend...all we can do is hunker down and survive...