Monday, May 17, 2010

Little of this, little of that.

I was finally able to finish the first draft of our match letter. I know that I will change it at least a few more times, but like you guys kept telling me, getting the first draft out of the way is the hardest part. That part is all downhill from here, right? I also have mailed all of the paperwork back to the agency except our physical forms that have to be filled out by the doctor. I have an appointment on Wedesday for that, and hopefully Kyle will make his appointment tomorrow for as soon as possible. I can't wait for all of our forms to clear so that we can get started with the social worker! ::squee!!!::

I got my digital scrapbooking software in the mail today! I decided to do our profile digitally so that when the agency needs more copies, after the initial 5, all I will have to do is just print out more pages, instead of doing it by hand. I went with the Memory Mixer 3 software, and so far it seems like a lot of fun! Hopefully I can create some neat pages! So far, the one I did just seems kind of plain and lame. I need to be more creative, but I've never been much of a scrapbooker! This is the one I have done so far.


What else? What else? Hmm...on Thursday I'm going to go hang out with my new boss, and see the girls' routine. And then on Sunday, I'll be baby-sitting them all day, for the first time. Hopefully it goes well! But I'm not too worried about it. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work! Not only have I been getting bored, but i really enjoy being a nanny! It's a great job!

Anyway, I need to get to bed. I tucked Kyle in over an hour. Guess it's my turn now! Good night, Pretties!

5 comments:

Joel and Becca said...

Tiffany I just have to say that I am SO excited for you guys about getting this adoption process going. :) I'm sure that if I saw your profile in a book for birth mothers to look through I would choose you! You are always smiling and just a happy person and I know that will come through in your letters and your scrapbook pages. :)

April said...

Don't worry about not being a scrapbooker. I'm not one either, and am not into all the little embellishments. It's more important to show a true representation of who you are, and it looks like you have a good start.

J said...

I love the pictures-you two are so adorable! I can't wait to see you both as parents...it will make my heart so happy!

Good luck with the babies-not that you need it! :)

Faith said...

You are moving right along! The page looks good - I really am not creative, so I think it's adorable:). Ours had to be pretty plain, and only one page, for our agency, so I was off the hook:). Have fun and good luck with the babies! Sounds like an awesome job!

Me said...

We're right there with you. I finished our profile about 2 weeks ago and it looks pretty good. I'm always looking for more opportunities to take photos to include. Good luck on your journey!!!